MOFNY is BACK.
- Wed, Mar 11MofNYMar 11, 2020, 7:30 PMMofNY , 309 E 108th Street, Apt. 3C, New York, NY 10029For the last two decades Fernandito Ferrer has been a pioneer among the new crop of singer-songwriters that has emerged from Puerto Rico. Continuing the Nueva Canción tradition, this stage veteran performs a lot of the classic repertoire but has also developed his own language within this context.
- Fri, Jan 17309 E 108th St #3C
- Sat, Dec 07Musicians of New YorkDec 07, 2019, 7:30 PMMusicians of New York , 309 E 108th St, #3C, New York, NY 10029, USAGregory Harrington (violin) & Matei Varga (piano) will perform a diverse selection of film music from iconic TV and movie scores ranging from "Sherlock" & "Lost" to the lush music of Leonard Cohen & John Williams - and with a few surprises thrown in for good measure!
- Thu, Oct 10MofNYOct 10, 2019, 7:00 PMMofNY, East Harlem, New York, NY, USAUkulele Russ & His One Man Frontier Band! From rock and roll to funk, bluegrass to hip-hop, Russ takes the ukulele into uncharted waters and has compiled a selection of humorous stories and multi-genre songs about Alaska and the people who call it home.
- Sat, Sep 07MofNYSep 07, 2019, 7:30 PMMofNY, East Harlem, New York, NY, USAShane Hennessy, Fingerstyle Guitarist. Come experience Shane's virtuosic talent as he opens Season 2 of the MofNY House Concert Series. Shane presents a fun, high-energy, and varied show filled with a mix of world musics, arrangements of well-known standards, and original compositions.
- Sat, May 21MofNYMay 21, 1:00 PMMofNY , 309 E 108th Street, Apt., New York, NY 10029Colin McGrath Singer-songwriter Saturday, May 21. 1pm music starts Doors open at 12:30 Brunch-time Concert in the Magnolia Mansion Garden 309 E 108th Street (Between 1st and 2nd Aves) No tickets needed but suggested donation of $10-15 for the artist
- Thu, Jun 04MofNY
- Sat, May 02MofNYMay 02, 2020, 8:00 PMMofNY , 309 E 108th Street, Apt. 3C, New York, NY 10029Join vocalist, pianist, & composer Noa Fort for an intimate show. Described as “one of NY’s more interesting & original artists” (NY Music Daily), she draws inspiration from different musical worlds, integrating classical & jazz, free improvisation & various other influences into her original music.